Last Updated: May 20, 2021
Illuminarium Intermediate (Cayman), LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the https://www.illuminariumexperiences.com/ website (the “Site”), and related service offerings.
1. Personal Information We Collect. “Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We will collect certain information from you when you fill out a form on the Site, including your email address, first and last name, country, zip code. You also have the option of providing your phone number. If you would like to learn more about certain offers, then you will have the option to select preferences, such as group sales and private events.
By initiating any activity or transaction that uses financial information on the Site, for example by purchase tickets online, you consent to providing your financial information to us and our service providers processing the transaction to the extent required to provide the payment services to you. When we collect payment information directly from you, like credit card numbers and expiration dates, the payment data is transmitted directly from you to the payment card processor and it is not stored by us.
Social Media. When you interact with us through various social media we may receive information via that online platform. The information we receive from your social network depends on your privacy settings. You should always review, and, if you prefer, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Site.
2. Automatic Data Collection; Technologies Used to Automatically Collect Information. Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as our service providers, may use assorted technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Site are accessed and used. We refer to this information as “traffic data.” Traffic data may include browser type, device type used to access the Site (i.e., computer or mobile device), unique number assigned to identify such device, operating system, click path taken through the Site, your use of features on the Site, and other usage information. This information helps us manage, improve and customize the Site. Traffic data is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as an identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.
Technologies we use on the Site to collect traffic data, directly or through our service providers, may include cookies (data files placed on your computer or other devices used to access the Site), analytics software (e.g., Google Analytics) and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed).
We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit the Site. A cookie is used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active Site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later. A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server. We, or our service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your computer or other devices used to access the Site for security purposes, to facilitate Site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting the Site.
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us, or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on the Site may not work as intended and you may not have access to all of the services and features we may offer.
3. How We Use Information We Collect. We and our service providers collect and use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including to respond to your questions or requests, to provide the Site and the services that you request, to communicate with you about the Site, and to do all things necessary to administer the Site, and manage, protect and improve them. We may use aggregated information for data analytics. If you request changes to your profile, we may use your information to authenticate you before we make those changes. As we mentioned above, we also use the traffic data we collect to improve the Site and to customize your experience.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our business. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as needed if that information is requested by law enforcement agencies or if we are required to do so by law, treaty, regulation, subpoena, court order, or a government entity. We also may disclose your personal information to third parties if we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to conduct investigations of possible breaches of law, to cooperate in any legal investigation, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating any agreement with us.
5. Do-Not-Track Requests; Third-Party Tracking. Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and information about your online activities (such as traffic data as described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track”, please visit http://allaboutdnt.org. Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Site. Please note, however, that we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
7. Your Choices. If you need to correct, update, delete or deactivate your personal information, please contact us at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt-Out: If you receive any promotional email communication from us, you will be given the option to “unsubscribe” from receiving further email communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by email or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us, and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Site.
9. Children. The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of any such individual, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.